Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machines
WANT TO SEW YOUR CLOTHES EASILY AND CONVENIENTLY?
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand allowing great control and easy operation. An invaluable tool when you need a quick solution for simple on the spot jobs like repairs and alterations.
- Mini handheld sewing machine for quick and easy use.
- Fix hems, mend a torn pocket or shorten trousers, all within minutes.
- Great Arts & Crafts. Ideal gift for your friends who are interested in sewing.
- It's interesting to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this handy machine.
- Compact with lightweight. Portable and easy to carry around, Great for on spot repairs and alterations.
- Anyone working with curtains, interior decoration or sewing her or his own clothes will enjoy using this time saving device.
- This electric handheld single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money.
- This unassuming device has a lot to offer: it precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; making your work more efficient.
- Weight: 280g.
- Size: approx. 20cm x 3cm x 6.5cm.
- Power: 4 x AA batteries(Not included).
- 1 x Spindle.
- 1 x Needles.
- 2 x Bobbins.
- 1 x User Manual.
- 1 x Needle Threader.
- 1 x Mini Portable Handheld sewing machines.
How quickly can a handheld sewing machine sew?
While they aren’t exactly as quick as conventional sewing machines, handheld sewing machines are pretty quick as well – quick enough to get your little sewing tasks done efficiently.
Can it sew on patches?
In fact, one of the selling points of handheld machines is their ability to sew on patches without you needing to take off the clothes. So, of course, a mini sewing machine can sew on patches.
Is it suitable for jeans? The mini sewing machines are well suitable for jeans.
- The thickness of the fabric should be 1.8mm around.
- Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.